2009. szeptember 23., szerda

Call It Variety Day

Some days went by with moving from one gym to another before even it could've begin at the old place. Lots of e-mails, phone calls, talk to the gym owners - no training there.

Yesterday instead of practice I stayed at Rita RKC's training when I left the old gym. It was totally different from what I saw and learned from Ricsi and gave me some great ideas. Rita was very nice to tell her victims that they can come to my gym if they want another training in a week. All in all it was a great idea to stay.

Today was the first training day at the new gym. Two of my closest friend came at 7 p.m. so we had enough room :) But before that I've done some practice from 6. I had the bells so I made some double bell excercises to have some fun:


JM
Brett Jones style workout:
10 double bell swings (2x16 kg)
10 double cleans (2x16 kg)
10 double bell swings (2x16 kg)
10 double military presses (2x16 kg)
10 double bell swings (2x16 kg)
3-3 double windmills (2x16 kg)
10 double bell swings (2x16 kg)
1-1 TGU (2x12 kg)
10 double bell swings (2x16 kg)
10 high-pull (2x16 kg)
10 double bell swings (2x16 kg)
8 double snatch (2x16 kg)
10 double bell swings (2x16 kg)

as many round as I can do in 10 minutes:
10 swings @16 kg
5-5 (l,r) cleans @16 kg
5-5 (l,r) row @16 kg
10 hindu squat
made 8 rounds in 9:50

Before the last 10 min excercise I was thinking about doing it with double kettlebells but I strained my back a bit (lack of concentration in the Brett Jones workout) so I stayed at 16 kg like my victims will do.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése