2009. október 22., csütörtök

VO2max Day

JM
2-2 (l,r) TGU @ 24 kg

VO2max protocol, 15/15, 60 rounds @ 16 kg (8 reps/round, 480 snatches, PR :)

1-1 min (l,r) farmer walk @ 24 kg
1 min rest
40-40 sec (l,r) farmer walk @ 24 kg

So I've done it. Strange things happen during 30 min of snatching... In the first 30 rounds I fought for keeping the rythm. After the 30th round I felt satisfied but the next few rounds were the first dead point. The 40th and 50th round came relatively lightly and I knew after the 50th that I can do it. At the 51st round Thunderstruck strucked in and I got such a surge that maybe I could've gone past 60. Many thanks to Juci RKC to mention Thunderstruck - it was fantastic! :)
It was enough for my lungs but had to make my forearms work a bit more so I walked like a farmer. The second round however had to be shorter, not everything they can bear.

1 megjegyzés: