2009. november 1., vasárnap

Presses To Get In Shape Again

I did nothing since Wednesday and even then I did some swings with my victims. That was

15 sec/15 sec swings @ 24 kg, 20 rounds, 8 reps/round, 160 reps

After that the week was complicated, my son Bence was with me (Autumn Holyday), I was working and going out with Bence and taking him to Mind Control training and cooking for him and his friends at my place and on Friday I slept instead of practicing in the afternoon. I grew a nice belly because I usually eat much carbs with Bence (Bence lives on carbs, pasta, bread, pizza but unfortunately I have bad insuline resistance and insuline level so I grew belly fast).

So yesterday I took Bence back home and today I could practice. Finally I could persuade myself to begin at 10 p.m. :) but I could only do some presses so I did:


20 x 5-5 (l,r) MP @ 16 kg
3 x 10 Janda situps
1-1 (l,r) anyhow @ 24+16 kg
10 snatches @ 24 kg

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése