2010. január 27., szerda

Rehab with TGU@24 kg?

Second week I did not post because there was nothing to report. I barely worked with my groups, this Monday I was just counting the time... My shoulder is not getting better and I'm slowly going desperate until...

I puffed my face up (as my best friend would say) and began to read after my shoulder problem. I searched the dragondoor RKC forum and I found two things: some rehab plan for shoulder injury (nothing fancy: FMS - TGU - SW) and a thread titled "Who Is Injured Now?". Ahhh, I was enlightened. Almost everybody is injured except a few lucky mutant superhero with Master or Senior title. So today I started my rehab process with TGU:

4-4 (l,r) TGU @ 16 kg
4-4 (l,r) get-up, windmill, get-down, arm bar @ 16 kg
1-1 (l,r) TGU @ 24 kg - it was way too much so I switched back
1-1 (l,r) TGU @ 16 kg - and called it a day :)

No JM, no stretching like a true warrior. But I know in an hour I will do two JM and two stretching with my group...

4 megjegyzés:

  1. Szia!
    Megtaláltam én is azt a post-ot régebben, és elég elszomorító volt olvasni, hogy mennyien jeleztek sérülést! Pedig mi is lenne nálunk a lényeg?
    Jobbulást a válladnak és türelmet a teljes gyógyuláshoz! Ja és BUÉK, és bocs, hogy nem angolul írtam. :)
    Ricsi

    VálaszTörlés
  2. I am not injured either.
    Am I a lucky mutant superhero? :)

    VálaszTörlés
  3. Ricsi: köszönöm, dolgozom rajta. De ahogy fent is olvashatod, nekem szabad magyarul :)

    Juci: definitely =)

    VálaszTörlés
  4. Definitely not :)
    I just have some hard-wired 3-3 shoulder mobility; that makes the trick.

    VálaszTörlés