2010. február 10., szerda

Week Starts Good

Last week my rehab was set back because on tuesday my right wrist started to ache during the first TGU :( The TGU was out of question then so my rehab plan went haywire before it could've done some good. I was stuck with swings.

This Monday I felt good with my shoulders and some GTG with CoC No. 1 pumped up my forearms so I felt strong enough to swing with my group:

JM
30:30 swings, 6 rounds @ 32 kg, 4 rounds @ 24 kg, 22 reps/round
stretching

Then yesterday I was invited to a karate session where I thought the swing. Afterwards I've done some VO2max:

JM
15:15 VO2max protocol, 40 rounds @ 16 kg, 8 reps/round, total of 320 reps
stretching

Soooo.... coming back, the goal is to reach 80 this month or beyond then 2nd phase of VWC.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése