2010. február 25., csütörtök

WOs With My Groups

Last week I didn't practice.

On Monday I work with my victims, both class:

1-1 (l,r) 5 snatches-TGU-5 snatches-TGU-5 snatches-TGU without pause - I thought my arms will drop off
5 min swing test @ 24 kg: 156
double Tabata alternating swings with burpees

Today I decided to do the entire 6 o'clock workout because it was their last one in the beginner class:

1-1 (l,r) full shoulder flow (C&P, overhead squat, windmill, TGU down, armbar, TGU up, windmill, OH squat, MP)
(l,r) 5 1H swings
rest
(l,r) 5 1H SW-5 high pulls
rest
(l,r) 5 cleans- 5 1H SW-5 HP
rest
(l,r) 5 CL-5 MP-5 1H SW-5 HP
rest
(l,r) 5 CL-5 MP-5 SW-5 HP-5 SN

5 min VO2max cadence test
15:15 VO2max protocol @ 16 kg, 30 rounds, 8 reps/round

next class
15:15 swings - left hand-right hand-two-handed in turn - 12 rounds @ 32 kg
10-10 (l,r) halos @ 16 kg

After the VO2max I was pretty wet and red, I don't know what thought the second group :)
At the end of their WO I was stuck with the 32 kg because they were so many they took all the 24 kgs!!!!
They are many and strong, I am proud to deliver them the pain.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése